Sunday 7 March 2010

50% LESS FAT

-
Wow I must of had a really exciting weekend if this is all I can find to talk about! Well it's true. But I was looking at my very good friend Rusatn lefin's Blog http://www.afreemanintown.blogspot.com/ and I noticed he had posted his own boring news of the day, that being his dinner. Now Rustan loves taking pictures of his dinners, and/or his afters for that matter. It's as if he is a condemned man and it's his last meal before being taken away and being forced to listen to ' Greatest Musicals Of Our Years-The Collection' (but that's another story) Today his dinner looked, as it always does, really delicious. And that's coming from a veggie. He has been out to a fine eatery in Goteborg and good for him, has enjoyed a typical Swedish Sunday lunch.
-
So, I thought, what could I post on my Blog that is Swedish and I really like. Immediately I thought of the packet, (nearly empty) of Extra Crunchy Dill flavoured crisps, which for me ARE the taste of Sweden, lurking, hidden in my cupboard. Forget all that lovely mustard herring, the excellent salmon and smoked fish of various varieties, give me DILL flavoured crisps every time. And before you say you can't get them in England, so what's the point me telling you about them, you can.. But you need to visit IKEA. Next stop Dime Ice Cream.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, John! Yes you have seen so Gordon Ramsey can throw himself into the wall, now I take over! Good old Ikea, lucky for you that Ikea is not so far away from your house! But why always dill in everything? Cheers, mate!

    ReplyDelete