Monday 1 February 2010

WORK

From the sublime to the .......well work reared it's ugly head again today, and not once but many times did my mind return to the sunny slopes of Wagrain. I was beset by problems from the off. It was the usual story, people not doing their job properly or doing what they were asked to do in the first place. You get the feeling that the only person who can organise and get things done is oneself. I could not wait for the end of the day, the cycle home was the best bit all day wrong, the cycle there was decidedly hard work.

Today was one of those days that pass without incident, excitement or anything worthy of a mention. On train home I read and listened to the latest boring 'revelations' on the John Terry saga. I mean, who cares what he does. Do we all live in such a squeaky clean society we can moralise about the indiscretions of others? Of course not, for we Brits are the inventors and world leaders of the 'What The Butler Saw' society. I'll show you mine if you show me yours he he!

No comments:

Post a Comment